+/-2bpm via footswitch

Ok so what I did was set up a midi preset in SLM for each song that’s in the bear buddy. Then attach the preset to the song in SLM. The song itself should have a setting to attach a prest to it. If you can send me a pic of on set up midi preset I will compare it to mine

I see you made a preset but you have to make one for each song and you will be putting a number in to of the 3.boxes in the preset not just one. I see you have 5 in one box in the preset. Put a 2 in the box next to it save the preset then attach preset to your break up song save that and it should change to a beat in beat buddy. Probably not the correct beat but at least we can confirm it works and you can play around with what numbers will be right for you beat.

Heres is a sample from one of my MIDI presets

Thank you so much… It was a simple fix and your email provided the clue. I was not creating a separate midi preset for each song. What was confusing (and still is) is that each song page has a field for the song number. I assumed that, that simple field was all that was needed.

I have now started creating separate midi presets. I play out a lot and I have 110 songs to configure.

I am using the Beat Buddy to replace my old Roland DR880 drum machine. The BB has allowed me to create custom fills, custom beats, and best of all…I have created custom drum sets that are favorable to pumping thru the PA for a heavy drum mix.

Thanks again !!!