I am quite sure that if I could get a few answers to these it would help a great deal. The BB works well for me up until the time I downloaded new beats and wanted to add them to my BB. I use an iMac Yosemite 10.10.5
- Are the factory original beats on the card called a project? Can I add BB songs to it and reserve it?
- When I downloaded new beats I put them in a folder below the original list on the side of BB Mgr. OK?
- I did not have my SD Card in the computer at the time, once I was done with the songs I put the card in to the computer. I tried to sync, window pops up & says “browse to pedal SD location”. I select the UNTITLED card on left under devices. Window pops up says "Destination project at File is not linked. Use File> Export> Project to SD card instead. I select OK and do as they say. Window pops up again “browse to Pedal SD location” again I select card under devices and select “Open”. Window pops up "Unable to create destination folder / Drumsets. What would you like to do Abort or Retry. If I retry…same thing, if I select abort…“Aborting by user request”
- I can play the drum beats or BB Songs as they are called within the BB Mgr, but I am unable to load them on an SD Card.
- The SD Card I am using plays in the BB Pedal and has all the beats that it came with upon purchase.
I have gone through all the tutorials numerous times and read documents, but I am stumped and perhaps I am just doing something wrong.
- I saved/as the BB Mgr with the original beats plus the added folder I made, I exported the songs out of the first folder I had and imported them into a new folder “Country 2” and saved / as “projectmarch” and thought this would do it? I tried to open this project file. Window pops up /Users?LBT/Documents?BBWorkspace/user_lib/projects/projectmarch - Project is not a valid project file" I select OK.
I am out of ideas but perhaps you may know what I am doing wrong. I like the beats in the pedal but would like to use the pedal to its ability.
I know this is long to read, but I needed to be clear about what was going on.
Thank you kindly for any guidance I receive on this.