All the BB settings should be available in BBM

It’s a pretty straight forward idea so you get an overview and also an explanation of what every every single parameter does in BBM !

It would also be nice if we could export and import the settings only.

Hear here—and which includes all of the foot switch settings . . . but I’d like to be able to set, change and manage the foot switch settings from the BBM.

Every single setting in the BB

Yes Please!

+1 for this one. And I’m not sure what it is that causes it but every time I export to my SD card, all my pedal settings are lost. This woudl (hopefully) also address that problem.

This is definitely on The List! I want to actually implement the relevant settings into the bb mgr player, like cue fill setting.

+1!

When you think about it, you can’t really call it the BeatBuddy “Manager” unless it can actually manage the BeatBuddy. That means managing everything. Otherwise, it’s just an advisor or a consultant, it’s not a real manager.

By rights, it should be the other way around. The BBM software should be in control of absolutely everything and if one them has to have limitations it should be the pedal, not the Manager app. The Pedal is for performance. The app is for setting up the pedal for a performance. Or am I missing something here? How many times is somebody going to stoop over between song performances and spend a few minutes tweaking the pedal, navigating menu selections, while their audience waits? Seriously? I can tell you right now, I am not. I’m going to use the app on my Mac to get my tracks all set up and when I hit the stage I want the pedal to be easy and simple to navigate and that’s all I need.