Anybody have gimme three steps

If anybody has gimme three steps it would be great to get it

Here is “Gimme Three Steps”

1 Like

looking for gimme three steps DOP. the version available here is missing the first guitar solo.

Moved to existing request thread.

I’ll take a look at reworking this but it’s going to be a couple of weeks as I work on some of the new song requests in the queue.

Disclaimer: Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong, good or bad does not exist.

thank you. really nice version just too short. this is a great site. I love my beat buddy and haven’t had to use a drummer in years. I’ve been using beatbuilder for years to get songs from the internet but with my last computer upgrade it doesn’t seem to work anymore. do you know of any other program that works like beatbuilder. it was so simple that even an old idiot like me could use it. thanks in advance.

Moved to existing request thread.

I’ll take a look at reworking this but it’s going to be a couple of weeks as I work on some of the new song requests in the queue.

BeatBuilder depends on Java so maybe your computer upgrade didn’t include Java. You can check to see if you still have Java installed. If not, you’ll have to install it. Can’t guarantee it’ll work, but here’s a link to how some Windows 10 users got it working: Tried to install Beat Builder but... - #10 by persist

If you’re using Windows, you can check out MIDI Editor. http://www.midieditor.org

1 Like