Backing Track Option for Beatbuddy

I think you record the audio file in to the Jamman using the Aux jack. Then, once you have it into the unit, you save it to a memory location, you can the use the Jamman’s manager software to archive the backing track “loop.”

Thanks Phil - I will do that.

I will use it for practicing guitar parts that I can keep on looping.

I love my BeatBuddy.

The Jamman software is a bit old skool.
There is no drag and drop. It is simply copy and paste.

The Jamman Manager has icons at the top. The one with the green arrow will bring you to a browse screen . Just browse to where you have your wav. file stored and click it. There is plenty of mp3 to wav. converter sites to choose from .
This one works fine

fxjunky -

Thanks for that info on the Jamman Manager - that is the fastest way to get the WAV file into the unit - I will try that when I am back in front of my computer when I can open the Manager software.

I will look at the Mp3 to Wave Online converter too!

Right now I am using my Reaper DAW or my VLC Multimedia Player. The online converter is also a faster alternative if I don’t have to do volume adjustments in Reaper. Many of my files have count-ins that are far louder than the song volume.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Interesting side note… I was playing with Ultimate Guitar power tabs …. the tempo is posted on top of the music staff (1/4 note = 112). I match the tempo with BB and they play in time…Brilliant!!! ( you have to match the one beat and you are there)

I hope someone finds this useful FX