Beatbuddy and a Korg padKONTROL problem with Scroll Up/Down CC;119, value 0-1

Hello Fellow BeatBuddy Enthusiasts

I have come across a problem I can’t seem to find a solution for. I have a Korg padKONTROL that does a very good job of providing desktop MIDI control for my BeatBuddy when recording or messing around with ideas. I have a problem with the "Scroll Up/Down (CC:119) Value of 1. (MIDI and the BeatBuddy - page 36 of new manual). The Value of 0 works as it should, it scrolls through the songs lists down, but when I use the Value of 1, it just moves up one slot then stalls. I have tried this in both the Latching and Momentary settings. I have found that CC:118 and CC:119 Value 0 work as they should in Latching mode, but not CC;119 Value 1. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? All other commands I have programmed so far are working with no issues.

May the Beats Be With You!

cheers
N

Which version of the BeatBuddy (BB) firmware are you using? If you’re not using 4.01, please give it a try.

Yes, I downloaded and installed the latest version, I wanted to rule out all possibilities before posting the problem here.

1 Like

We are not seeing this problem internally, it may be an issue with your controller, you could potentially try out beta 4.1.0 and see if this fixes it.

Thanks for reporting