Beatbuddy & bass lines

Good morning, sir,
I would like to play bass lines with my beatbuddy but I don’t know how to do it because in France there is no tutorial to explain the method to follow. Would you have a tuto on this ?
A big thank you to you.
Gérard

Do you want to know how to make one-press songs with bass (OPB) for BeatBuddy or do you want to know how to import and play OPB songs to the BeatBuddy that you download from this forum?

Depending on what you need, there are some tutorials here on the forum https://forum.singularsound.com/search?q=tutorial

If this still isn’t what you are looking for, please try to be specific. I realize it’s difficult because you are not a native speaker of English so thank you for taking the time to translate from French to English :smiley:

I want to know how to import and play OPB songs on the BeatBuddy I download from this forum?

Thanks for clarifying. You might not remember, but I answered this question in your previous thread: Creedence

If you still need a little more help, let me know and I will add some pictures to go along with the text to hopefully help you better understand what the process should look like.

1 Like