BeatBuddy Manager 1.50 (Windows/Mac)

Windows 32 bit?

LOL… I know the feeling, dude… I develop software for a living and I definitely know that “impossible” feeling. I can’t explain it either, just know what I saw. It’s my only logical guess since it was available after reboot. If you never hear about it again, it was just one of those things that only happened to me. I didn’t do anything special with the install and my BBWorkspace is in My Documents, but My Documents has been manually redirected when I built the machine for easier implementation with the backup processes I created for my machines. Not sure if that should be a factor, but it would be out of the norm of a typical machine.

Appreciate all you guys do… thanks!

Done!!!
The link will be available in a moment! Keep hitting F5 on the opening post to get it ASAP! :slight_smile:

I tried downloading the 1.50 twice with no luck. After downloading I click on the BB icon and it says there is an error and my computer is not compatible with the software. I had to do a restore point twice to get back to the older version. I have Windows 7 with a 32-bit. What am I doing wrong?

Are you sure you are downloading the proper x86 version?

Yes. The second time an IT guy was helping me.

Can you please make a screenshot showing your problem?

I can’t now because I did a system restore and I now have the older version. I have a gig Tuesday night and I will try to download it again after the gig. How do you take a screen shot?

You could just google the answer, dependent on your operating system.
The easiest way would be to press the “Print Screen” key on your keyboard, open a blank document and choose paste to paste the image into the document, then save it.
You could also use the snipping tool which allows you to save a selected portion of the screen as an image.

@Randy W I usually do the following:

1. Press Print Screen. If your active window is the one you want to take the screenshot, press Alt+Print Screen instead.
  2. Press Win+R.
  3. Type “mspaint” without quotes. Press Enter.
  4. In an opened PaintBrush window press Ctrl+E, 1, Tab, 1, Enter.
  5. Press Ctrl+V.
  6. Press Ctrl+S and save your screenshot anywhere on your computer.

Alternatively, if I want to upload your screenshot directly to the internet without saving it on the local computer, I do the following:

1. (same as above) Print Screen (for the whole screen) or Alt+Print Screen (for an active window only).
  2. Open new browser (I use Firefox) tab with Ctrl+T.
  3. Type “imgur.com” without quotes as the web address.
  4. Wait for the page to load, press Ctrl+V.
  5. Press Start Upload.
  6. Wait for the upload to finish, click on the small image to have it enlarged.
  7. Press F6, Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C. Now you have the web address of your image copied to your clipboard.
  8. Go here (on the forum) and press the Image button here at the top of the post:
    http://i.imgur.com/UZ2x21r.png
  9. Press Ctrl+V to paste your image address.
  10. Press Enter. You are done.

Hey Ho, first post. 1.5 dl’d after dl’ing 1.4. working through the familiarization missions, and can’t seem to overwrite the orig. SD card with new project. Error is “Cannot overwrite drumset xxxxxxxx”, which is the first set on the list.

I downloaded the latest MAC version and it worked! I’m happy:).

http://i.imgur.com/wj8Moce.png when I run in 32bit windows7 ,system report an error: can’t start program,because miss Qt5WebChannel.dll,please reinstall the program.
why?

Hi guys,

Tried updating to this version (from 1.4) and get an error message “missing Qt5webchannel.dll”.
I have Windows 8 Professionnal X86 on my computer.
A bit more fine tuning required, meanwhile, I’ll revert back to BBManager 1.4

Thanks

Oh, well…

I’ve rebuilt and re-uploaded the installers to include two missing files. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Rebooting your computer should help as there might be other software blocking the file.

Just downloaded 1.5 64 bit. The upgrade worked well, deleted/overwrote old 1.4, then came right up seamlessly with project folder intact. It seems like pre-deleting older programs often throws the new version for a loop in many program upgrades. Some registry files seem to get left behind and screw up the new version install. I’ve found that just leaving the old program alone and letting the new upgrade do its thing is probably the best bet.

Your latest version worked perfectly for me, thanks!
Spoke to fast, it loaded everything but now freezes when I try to play a song or any part of a song…

Hi,
I was able to install 1.5, all the songs etc…show up but with I try to play a song, it freezes…the joys of software…

I’m back…did a registry clean with computer cleaning software, uninstalled 1.4, downloaded 1.5 this morning, reinstalled and problems seem to be solved…go figure?

Can this manager be used in an older Windows version like XP pro 32 bit?