BeatBuddy Manager Not Installing on Big Sur MacBook Pro

I go to install BBManager on my MacBook Pro with Big Sur version 11.2.1. It seems to install (but the date on the installed app is July 2016). I attempt to open this app and get the following pop-up:

“BBManager” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

How do I get it to open?

Try the instructions from this post Mojave or Catalina: how to get the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) installed and working

This may or not solve your problem with Big Sur but is has helped other Big Sur users.

Let us know how it turns out.

For my part, I know Mac BigSur 11.2.3. and it works perfectly.

To open BBManager you just need to press the “command” or “Control” key when launching BB to forget this warning window. After several openings, BBManager will no longer ask for your consent.

I got this to work…
What I did was go into System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> General
then, I unlocked the Security & Privacy using the lock in the Dialog Box
I selected the Allow Apps Downloaded from the apps store and identified developers.

When I tried to open BBM, the Beat Buddy Manager appeared below the radio button and I selected it for opening…

This allowed it to be opened and I have had no problems since.

So it was Option 2 from my post above that worked for you. Thanks for closing the loop on this.

Yup. Thanks

BigSur doesnt allow to run BBManager.

Apps from other developers are allowed. Start it with control pressed, select Open, but no way OSX refuses to start.