BeatBuddy Plug In for DAW

Does anybody know when the BeatBuddy Plug In for DAW will be available? Within weeks, months, years…?

Uhhhhh I dunno :wink:

I guess it won’t take years, if there is already a Quickstart manual…!!

I guess the owners of a real BeatBuddy will get it for free or with a fat reduction! (?)

1 Like

These are all things that will be announced soon, but we will not be doing retroactive sales of the plug in to my knowledge. This is a new product, not a part of the BeatBuddy but an optional addition to your Singular Sound ecosystem.

Once the Beta is over the BeatBuddy plug in will remain free but the DRM loader will no longer be functional, you must have an authorized version of the plug in to use the full feature set. If using the plug-in free, it will only work using the Standard drum set.

Thanks for the questions and stay tuned!

Thanks for the information and explanation.
So, I see, there is Beta version. Where can I find it?

It is downloadable on that link!

Sorry, I do not see a link!

Hello, does it also work with garageband and Mac OS Big Sur?

Try the Catalina version. Big Sur was issued immediately after Catalina, so the Catalina version has a good chance of working. There is no reason that it shouldn’t work in Garageband, but I have not tried it in Garageband, as I run Logic Pro exclusively. One thing to note is that if you have a folder of drumkits saved somewhere on your HD, the plug-in will only read kits that are at the root level of the folder. If you have folders inside of a main drum kits folder, you would need to select the desired folder to see your kit.

1 Like

V0.0.7 should be working fine in GarageBand both on Catalina and on Sonoma

I would say try out Phil’s suggestion, but try both catalina and Sonoma intel versions if one works, stick with that! This is if you have an intel computer, if you’re on M1 or M2, you would have to use Sonoma M1 version. You could attempt with Catalina on an M1 but that may not work…

Thanks for the question!