BeatBuddy to sync with Infinity Loopers Series Mode?

Scenario:
[LIST=1]
[]Have a song - eg. Roadhouse Blues. I have one drum track for vers and one for chorus. Infinity set in series mode.
[
]I start the vers and record a guitar rhythm track for my vers on infinity looper loop 1.
[]I want to switch to chorus. Chorus has a different beat and I want to track a different guitar rhythm on Infinity loop 2.
[
]My problem is that i need to trigger main drum loop 2 for chorus on BB, and switch to loop 2 on infinity at the same time to get both pedals ready for refrain.
[/LIST]
Question is: If Infinity is set in series mode, can the BB be setup so Main drum loop 1 is triggering Infinity loop 1. When I on BB switch to Main drum loop 2 the infinity automatically follows the BB and switch to loop 2? When going back to drum loop 1 on BB, the Infinity switches back to loop 1.

Any ideas?

Nope, this cannot currently be done with the Infinity. We happen to be developing a looper of our own that will have this feature built in. It is still in the developmental stages, so we do not have a specific date of release yet. Make sure you are signed up to our newsletter to get notified once it is ready. :slight_smile:

Thnx for feedback. I’m excited to see what you come up with :slight_smile:
Allready signed for newsletter.

Keep it up.
Kjell

Ditto, this would be great