Fresh out of the box my BeatBuddy has 14 of 22 beat folders greyed out. Any help from anyone?
Sounds like there may have been an issue with copying the files to the SD card at the factory.
- Put your SD card in your computer SD slot reader (make sure the card is unlocked)
- Delete all files from your SD card (DO NOT FORMAT the SD card—just delete the contents)
- Download and unzip this file Download SD Card backup v2.1
- Copy contents of folder to your SD card. The contents of the top level of your card should look something like this
- Launch your BeatBuddy Manager (BBM)
- BBM File - Open Project (navigate to your SD card) and select Open
- Accept the prompts to save your project to your computer and then to accept future synchronizations from the BBM to your SD card
- Eject the SD card and with the power off on your pedal, insert the SD card and then power it up