Boomerang Looper and Beatbuddy out of sync

Turns out it’s fun to misspell the nickname :slight_smile: Or probably this makes it sound less harsh when narrated by apple.

Either way, the problem should go away completely if you download my fixed content or turn off intros. If the problem doesn’t go away, it is most likely the looper issue. My own Boomerang III used to sync perfectly.

However, I’ve seen one legitimate topic where a user posted a sync problem and I myself have once run into the slight desync issue with my Boomerang after a most recent firmware update. I still haven’t any time to investigate it any further. This most likely was a setup error on my own part - I believe I’ve plugged a MIDI cable while the BeatBuddy song was playing.

I just checked your content, if I load your content to mine, does that mean I lose all mine?

Also, my boomerang has the MOST RECENT firmware, as well as BB. If boomerang has problems with sync, why it always has problem with intro into verse? not verse or chorus?
My loop arrangement for some songs is to loop chords first, when it goes to verse, I can loop bass line, also change the drum pattern.

Thanks for your time.

Well, loading one content on top of another is tricky, and generally yes, it leads to loosing all of that other content.
I recommend you to backup your own content first.

You can have multiple contents on your computer (in the form of different projects). Use BBManager Close Project and Open Project commands.
You can only have one content on your SD card. But you can easily swap them.
Disclaimer: I have neither any idea of how BBManager Synchronize Project works, nor have I ever used that. To swap SD card contents I simply move the four content folders - DRUMSETS, EFFECTS, PARAMS and SONGS.

Before you start your troubleshooting, try turning off Intros completely, as it is much faster and simpler. If this doesn’t fix your issue alone, please report.