Bug in footswitch stop

I think I have a repeatable bug in the beatbuddy.

FW: 3.9.9.4
Footswitch+ (left is pause, right is stop)

Load a song with an outro fill, start, transition to a second loop, use the right footswitch to stop, outro loop plays and the song stops.

Load a song with NO outro fill, start, transition to a second loop, use the right footswitch to stop, it shows ‘stopping’ but song transitions to next loop. Press right again and the song now stops.

If you don’t do a transition (long press on main peddle) then the right switch stop works fine, if you make a transition then the stop button first performs a transition (showing ‘stopping’ but the peddle carries on playing) and then on second press it stops.

S.

I saw a similar problem posted elsewhere. I too have this problem. Prior to updating the firmware, when I played a song with no outro, the right switch on the external footswitch would stop the song. Now, it shows stopping but does not stop right away or it flashes red but then goes to a green part. I have checked the assigned functions for the switches several times.
I’m planning on either going back to the older firmware (which I don’t want to do) or going in to all my songs that have no outro and adding a token beat just so I can save a fake or almost blank outro. (I’m really not interested in this either)

Hi guys this has been reported to the dev team and will be fixed in the next version, thanks

Thanks.

I love playing guitar with my Beatbuddy.
I enjoy putting a new song together with BBM.

Thanks again for the response.

1 Like

My pleasure, more news soon