Can't Find My Way Home by Blind Faith

Looking for just the drums, and 1 click to start-don’t want to have to enable the Intro on main pedal. Like the songs (sing) that come when you download from the Premium Content Library.

CANT_FIND_MY_WAY_HOME_OPB.sng (13.3 KB)

Mike, Thank you for sending me both versions…Just downloaded and tried both …It’s perfect …Played with the beat, and I just love both versions. Thanks again…

Mike, After listening to both versions on Beatbuddy Manager, I downloaded them on my SD card and put them both in the BB pedal and there is no sound. I enabled the intro on the pedal and still no sound.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Rain by Dragon

I don’t know why.

So I tried 2082 Hammond with Bass 84 +C1 for the one with the Bass and Standard Pro for the one without the bass. And I got it working

1 Like

Hello Mike, thanks for your work. I can’t for the life of me export this to a daw to add 4 measures of intro. Is there anyway to post the midi? Your help and work is much appreciated. Thank you.

Exporting from BBManager on long files is always a risky proposition.

Have you tried using Andrew’s BBFFEditor? It makes it super easy to add bars to either the beginning or the end of it. There’s a 7 day free trial, but for me, it’s been totally worth the $20/year so far.

1 Like

Sounds like a must have. Thank you!!! We’ll try that out.

Subscribe to BBFF 🥁 BBFF is the link for anyone. (Don’t google it, you’ll wind up in a book club LOL) Already worth the $20 :slight_smile:

1 Like