Christmas 2022 - Compilation (UPDATED) 2022

This is not a pbf.

This zip contains all of the Christmas zipped files I uploaded to the forum. I opted to do it this way to keep the songs together with the source files and Chords & Lyrics

Download Here

3 Likes

This is a compilation of all of the Christmas songs I’ve posted to the forum as of December 4, 2022. What’s different about this update is that it has a BeatBuddy (BB) folder of all of the songs as well as individual zip files for each of the songs which also includes the chords and lyrics as well (as in most, but not all cases), the MIDI source files. I went through all of the older songs and where I could, I changed to more modern drum sets.

The BB folder is named Xmas 2022.pbf and it has a unique icon to make it more readily identifiable.

A listing of the song titles is included. Merry Christmas, all :christmas_tree:

1814 Xmas 2022.zip (4.8 MB)

Song list.pdf (20.3 KB)

7 Likes

Hey Bud! Happy Holidays!

I downloaded your update and put them in a separate project. All seem to go well until I tried playing them and nothing happened (the buttons don’t execute the files).

Any thoughts what I may have done wrong?

As always, thank you for all the wonderful songs you provide and all that you do!

Merry Christmas!

Andy

Thanks for the feedback and nice comments.

I just downloaded the file from the forum and imported the folder to my BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) and everything works as expected. I then synchronized the project to my SD card and tested it on my BeatBuddy (BB) pedal and everything works fine there too.

I’m assuming that it does not work on either the BBM nor the BB pedal. Not sure what’s going on but it could be that your download could have been corrupted or incomplete and so I replaced the file. Delete the contents of your new project in the BBM, download, unzip and import the folder to the BBM and see if that work. If it doesn’t, please contact me via DM and we’ll see what needs to be done to get it working.

I tried them and noticed not the standard BB drumsets are used. Once the correct drumset is loaded it plays fine

1 Like