Drum kits volume level and editing Standard pro kit

Hello world !!!

I’m facing major difficulties with my BB in professional use.
As you may have noticed, there is a huge difference in volume level between drum kits , at least on those I bought. (Standard Pro ,Jazz Brushes, and TR808 downloaded on forum) You never really know if the volume knob will be well positioned to avoid a disaster…
So I tried editing instruments samples with my cubase 10, for increasing or decreasing gain. Thats doesn’t work. BB refuses to read modified samples, or completely modifies the sound as if there was a frequency problem.
I tried to save samples in mono, stereo, I tried in 16bits, 24 bits, 32bits, 32bits floating, I tried in 44.1 khz, in 48 khz, in 96 khz. NO WAY.
I end up wondering if it’s really possible…
Can someone tell me the right format file can be read correctly by my BB. I didn’t found this feature on BB user manual.
I was also surprised to find that if the volume of a kit was significantly reduced in the BBM, it also reduced BBM general volume. Weird…
It must be said that to try not to have too much difference in volume between the jazz brush and the TR808, I must reduce samples of the 808 by… 40db!!!

Thanks in advance to those who can help me, and friendly greetings to everyone

(apologies for my poor English…)

@Chorus2a I cannot vouch for the drumkits on the forum itself, as those are created by users (not us), but the default drumsets as well as the library drumsets have all been equalized, volume-wise. You just need to make sure you have the latest version of the content.

Instructions on creating an SD card with the updated default content:

1. Wipe the SD card clean of all its contents, or alternatively obtain a NEW and unused SD card, 4-32 GB in size.

2. Download the ‘SD Card Backup’ file: https://mybeatbuddy.s3.amazonaws.com/BeatBuddy_Default_Content+2.1-Project-SD_Card_Backup.zip

3. Unzip all the content, and put the extracted files onto the clean SD card. In the SD card you should now see 4 folders and 1 file - DRUMSETS, EFFECTS, PARAMS, SONGS and the file named HASH.BCF (If you do not have an unzipping program, you may download a free one here: http://www.7-zip.org/)

4. Your SD card is ready for use!

Thank you for tne answer… but

Since the website doesn’t specify version numbers when presenting the product, it is difficult to know if my versions are the latest or not.
one thing is for real: the jazz brush I bought on the site one year ago has a much lower volume than the other default drumkits that they are effectively well equalized. and, (I apologize for insisting) I would really like to know what is the right format for the waves files allowing the beatbuddy to read them correctly.

Have a good night !