Error during sync to SD card / Foreign characters not saved in a song's name

1. During the copying to the SD card on a sync from my PC, an error saying source file c:/Beat Buddy/Master Project - Project/EFFECTS/DC28F1A0.hash.bcf does not exist and I have to click “OK” to skip through a few of these errors to complete the sync. How can I fix this.
  2. If I use some foreign language characters in a song’s name, it shows up properly in BBM but when I reload the master project file the next time, those characters changed to ??. Is there a way to retain the foreign language characters in a song’s name.
  1. This is a well known bug which a number of people have reported, just ignore it. It appears to happen to me when copying accent hits from one song to the next, specifically songs that don’t have any assaigned.

2. You can only use alphanumeric characters at the moment avoid non standard characters - including dots and commas (which will break the database).

Same problem for me. Perhaps a coincidence, but it appeared as a result of the drums beats installation “The most popular songs of all times”. The Vintage Ludwig kit required for some songs were not installed.
Vintage kit installation had not solved the problem.

Thanks for the response.

1. Although I can ignore the error of the missing files, it’s a pain to have to click “OK” to bypass all the errors every time I do a sync and there are over 10 files missing. Can a new set of files be created on a new SD card to eliminate this error. I’m not sure what file is used to do the matching and copying of the files to the SD card as that file must be comparing the files between the PC and the SD card and have information that these missing files are required on the SD card when in fact they are probably not.
  2. Can a request be put in the queue for future updates of the BBM to allow for characters from other languages, ie supporting the full Unicode (UTF-8).
  1. It is a syntax error in the coding of the current version of the software. In the upcoming version, this error will not be there. We have developed a newer version of the BeatBuddy Manager, and at the moment we are in the process of beta-testing it for bugs. If you would like to try it out, you are more than welcome to. Just let me know, and I will provide you a link to download it.

2. Duly noted. I will pass this request on. :slight_smile: