Expression Pedal

Hey there,

This is coming relatively soon,

Thanks for the question

Is this using the MM? If so I am so glad.

Setting the decay rate once the feature is implementedā€¦

The expression pedal has been working to control volume since version 4.3.1 has come out, it is currently available on WiFi

Decay was re-implemented in beta 5.0.0

The EXP setup is also much nicer looking in 5.0.0 with its own settings page and design

This is currently not possible and may not be possible for the near future

The decay rate currently can only be changed by saving the song in 5.0.0

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for #5 beta update.
Thatā€™s great.

Can I expect that one day or another weā€™ll be able, via the MM app, to choose the function of the expression pedal out?
Now with the Ā« arm Ā» option itā€™s easier to me to start a 1st loop/beat in freeform with my multipad, but Iā€™m now looking for a solution to stop/commit the recording, else than with MM footswitch which is not always easy. Going from kick pedal to MM is not always easy to keep the groove.
I wish I could do that by just hitting a pad at the end of my beat loop.
The only solution I found so far is via a MIDI processor. It seems I could change the pad midi note into CC41.
But Iā€™m not too much into midi programming and thatā€™d be another piece of gear to buy for that simple action.

Thanks.

I would not say to ā€œexpectā€ it but it is something we are open to in the future depending on the lift

Unfortunately, there is no automatic way to commit a recording but this is something we are also looking into

Thanks for your feedback and questions