Hello before I purchase

I have a beat buddy connected to a RC300 and wish to purchase a Aeros loop studio, before I do I need to know that if the two are connected by the midi cable and I create a list of saved songs will the drum pattern be aromatically saved along with each song or do you have to scroll through each drum pattern on the beat buddy and load it first.
this is the situation I’m in at the moment with the RC300. I Could just record the drum pattern along with the song but that’s not so good.

Hi there, unfortunately, this is not something the Aeros can do right now, but that is something that we are very close to finding a solution for, we just need to find a good mechanism for tagging songs with MIDI command. Stay tuned!

1 Like

YES I purchased the looper studio and it arrived late yesterday.so hopefully this issue can be sorted out in the future.
Just got to figer out how to conect the Gr 55 guitar synth and vocals to it ? Maybe use a mixer and send that to the looper. Will keep you all informed.

You can definitely send it into a mixer and then into the Aeros, another choice is sending the Aeros into the mixer again after sending the signal to the Aeros.

You would do this if your mixer has an auxiliary send with two quarter-inch unbalanced outputs (stereo), you would connect the line outputs to the Aeros Main input, and then send the Aeros main output, or Aux output back to the mixer on another channel.

Definitely DO NOT send any of that channel on the mixer being fed by the Aeros to the send or you will get feedback.

There are a lot of ways to get the Aeros connected, please let me know if you need more tips, it’s always helpful to know the full set up to give you the best choices possible!

1 Like

Hi Brendan wonder if you can advise or help our situation I now have the beat body the Aeros and the midi maestro after downloading the latest updates everything is great. So far I have created 10 songs all in different sections for example intro verse chorus and have enjoyed doing so and you the midi maestro to easily control between them. I formatted an SD card to the correct fat 32 and transferred the songs from the Aeros memory to the card and transferred them as back up onto my Mac. I then placed the SD card back in the Aeros and continued using them.
All is good all is working fine the following day switched everything on to continue enjoyment of jamming along to the songs and as it is loading I got a continuous wheel of death on the screen and the song would not load this went on for several minutes I then switch the power off and switched it on and the songs on the SD card have now vanished and there is nothing to load I then placed the card back into the PC and the songs are still there and the PC plays them. I have tried everything new SD card unplugging the midi maestro everything I can think of ? reformatting the SD reloading the SD card nothing works. I then created a new song saved it maestro transferred it to the SD Play the song all is fine remove the SD card save the sed song to the PC reinserted SD card into the Aeros and nothing no song is this a glitch with the new update ? I was under the impression that created songs could be transferred to a PC for modification with Appleton or other software or simply just stored as a backup from a PC if you ever lost the SD card I would be grateful for any advice before I create any more songs. Even if I spend days redoing the songs the same thing may happen again would be most grateful if you advise. Many thanks Pat

Hey there,

This is not normal it may very well be an issue with the files.

Some questions: you never removed them from the SD card? Only copied them out?

When you copied them, where did you copy it to?

Did you open it directly on the DAW, was the file being sourced from SD or from the copy you made in your computer?

Did you re-add the files to SD after moving them?

This could be from the song information the Aeros uses to make sense of the WAV files becoming lost somewhere in the process. The more you can tell me of exactly what you did will help me solve your issue, please let me know as soon as is best for you, thanks!