Help with Reaper Midi Export

Just had a breakdown with my computer motherboard. Installed new motherboard, Processor and Ram but when firing up they are not compatible with XP. Had to install windows 8.1 and reinstall all my programs etc.
Got Reaper DAW going and Beatbuddy manager going but now when I export my Midi files from reaper there must be a problem with them, I think with the time signature and when I import them into BB Manager they wont loop and the on screen timing bar on the beatbuddy is very thin and counts to 8 beats with the timing of the midi out.

Wondering if anybody has experiance with this problem

Thanks
Stu

In Answering my own help question.
I found a work around. After saving the “damaged” midi file i can load it into Free Midieditor I downloaded, do absolutely nothing to file, save it to the same file name and then it will work properly in BB Manager. Beats me what’s going on with the reaper save.
Hope this may help someone.

Previously I was using older version of reaper and BB Manager 1.32 and had no problems

I used Reaper once with the BB and had no issues, my trial has now run out so I can’t check what I did exactly. If I remember correctly I just exported them as a midi file and had no issues. You need to export just the data that will form the loop, otherwise; as I did many times, you end up with the whole track which then fails as it goes over the 500 midi note limit.

I used Reaper once with the BB and had no issues, my trial has now run out so I can’t check what I did exactly. If I remember correctly I just exported them as a midi file and had no issues. You need to export just the data that will form the loop, otherwise; as I did many times, you end up with the whole track which then fails as it goes over the 500 midi note limit.

Yep. All I had to do previously was export them as midi file in reaper and it worked fine. Got over 70 songs done with no hassles until upgrading. I will say that I find reaper easy for creating the midi tracks.