HOTEL CALIFORNIA (OPB) in TWO keys 1.1 - Eagles **UPDATED 02/02/2023**

Sorry, I haven’t been at home to deal with this. Away for a while. I’ll be back this weekend so I should get a chance then.

Thanks for the update

Hi Phil,

I would also very much like to try your version. Have you found the zip?

Thanks,
Dov

Here’s a link. A reposted in my dropbox. I’ll leave it in there for a while. Sorry it took so long.

1 Like

Much appreciated!

Will be trying out tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks👍🏻

Dear Phil,
Would you share it again?
Thx Aa

2 Likes

Hi Phil,

Please share this again when you have a chance.

Thanks so much!

Hello,

Wondering if you might be able to share Phil’s Hotel California file with the corrected ending.

Thanks for your consideration

I too would be interested in this if you still have it around! Thanks!

Here you go…l and sorry it took so long. Completely slipped my senior mind…

1 Like

Looks like the corrected version has been deleted, has anyone got it to share please ?

Also the original version is asking for Standard Pro BASS PERC drum kit, anyone know how I get that. I have the complete premium collection including Standard and Standard Pro kit.

Thanks!

JUST REPOSTED IT …

We’re hoping to debut this in my Duo within the next 2-4 weeks! Here’s a clip of me working out the leads! Super exited to break this one out in public!

Hotel California Practice

Very nice! Glad it’s working out for you. That one was one of the more challenging times I’ve done. Now I’m working on a more accurate version of Stairway to Heaven.

Looks likes it deleted

Can’t find this song any longer. Could you re-post the latest version please?

1 Like

Hi there. I’m pretty new to importing songs from the forum, so I’m not sure why I get no sound when I import this song to BB?

Welcome to the forum! Most likely, you’ll need to download the drum kit that goes with this song