How About A "How Do I Do This?" Section?

I think its great that you are going to invest in creating this. As a new owner of an Aeros and a Beat Buddy, I can offer my experience learning how to use the products. In fact, I’m happy to give you the entire customer profile that led me and other newbies here.

During this unprecedented time, many musicians are turning to loop-style DAWs because opportunities to play with others has been severely impacted. Many of us new Aeros users are users of other looper/drum machine combinations and want to quickly match the workflow of their older set ups.

Time is often scarce as there is a window to return the unit if you discover a fatal flaw that just doesn’t work for you. The industry has not supplied the ultimate solution yet whether it be for live looping or scratchpad solo DAW recording.

Product teams need to watch out for feature creep from their users and I respect that. However, the value that your active forum users provide is invaluable. I mean you could write the ultimate manual, but nobody really wants that. Just getting started and figuring out your workflow is much more fun and ultimately productive. I’ve had my two major headscratchers answered here and I think I may have posted in the wrong category. Who knows? There’s some overlap. Point is, I did my due diligence and searched YouTube, the manual and the forums and still needed direct help. Again, thanks for listening to your users and I’m already looking forward to making this solution the center of my live/studio rig.

1 Like

Follow Steve Stine demonstrating the Aeros. He is one of my favorite online guitar teacher. Whatever your “level”, there is always something to learn from someone like Steve Stine. He is great at guitar, but also at teaching.

There is a generic demonstration of the device, connectivity, settings, basic usage in 2x2 in 6x6 etc…

Don’t expect the explanations to go too far. It just covers most basic operations.
There is no fancy stuff in here, nothing about MIDI nor about freeform mode. But I guess this is a good entry point for newbies.

There is as well a split in four shorter videos:

Part 1: Setting Up and Getting Connected with the Aeros Loop Studio

Part 2: Connecting the Beat Buddy to the Aeros Loop Studio

Part 3: Recording in 2x2 Mode on the Aeros Loop Studio

Part 4: Recording in 6x6 Mode on the Aeros Loop Studio

@DavidPackouz and @BrennanSingularSound: I guess this is a commercial operation you triggered, and I :clap:, Steve Stine is a very good choice. I would like to encourage you to do the same with those guys at Andertons. Danish Pete, one of their demonstrators, is very well known for his guitar looping skills (he’s a great blues/rock guitar player too), and already dedicated videos to loopers far from boxing in the same category as the Aeros is. Now it is time to show off !

2 Likes

thanks for sharing this. every bit of instruction helps but still believe a dedicated section for users & Singular pros to help users makes ultimate sense.

1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing and Steve for making the videos.So helpful…

1 Like