how do you reuse an entire song part from several existing songs into a new song?

I’ve read the manual and looked at several videos but can’t figure this out. I just want to assemble by copying or importing/exporting a complete song part from different songs in the standard library into a single new song? how do you reuse an entire song part from several existing songs into a new song? I can see how you could do it one individual song track at a time but that would take forever. For example create a new song with two song parts. Part 1 is Rock 11 (part 1) and part 2 is Rock 13 (Part 1). how do you do that?

Currently, you would need to copy/paste the song tracks (individual MIDI files that make up the song part = main loop, fills, etc), although we are adding the copying of song parts to our to-do list.

Not sure if this is what you’re trying to do, but here’s a starter:

• create a new song in the Rock genre folder; set the drums to Rock 1 (or Rock 1.1)
  • option-drag (Mac) or alt-drag (PC or is it ctrl-drag?) one of the main song parts from Rock 11 to Main Drum Loop of your new song
  • in the new song’s Main Drum Loop, click on the + button (add a new part to the song); you should now have two parts in your new song
  • scroll down to Rock 13 and option-drag or alt-drag one of the main song parts to part 2 of the Main Drum Loop of your new song
  • save your new song

The screen shot I’ve included will give you an idea of what I tried to explain, above.

You can do this with the fills for Intro, Outro, Drum, Transition and Accent Hits as well. There are other ways to do this same thing e.g., instead of option-drag, you can control-click the song part and from the contextual menu you can use Copy to copy the song part and then the same process in the part of the new song to Paste. If this isn’t what you’re asking for, I’m sure other folks will be able to help.[ATTACH=full]3690[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]3691[/ATTACH]

thank you persist and beatbuddy support very helpful