HOW SWEET IT IS w/BASS (JAMES TAYLOR)

[SIZE=5]Nice easy song, lots of fun to play…only one section that combines the VERSE BRIDGE and CHORUS and loops forever if you want to solo. ENJOY[/SIZE]

I’m new to this where do you paste this? I am using a Mac not a PC.

Having problems with .jar files and High Sierra allowing Java Script… will keep hunting an pecking until I get this complicated mess straightened out.

You program is not easy and I’ve worked with many DAWS etc.

Are there any simple videos on YouTube with Mac not PC’s.?

Thanks Persist: I found Jonathan’s intro videos to MIDI which I know must have answered most of my q’s about converting mid to sng.
1.) Looks like export and Import are you sipher choices. to load midi to BB Intro etc. Am I correct?
2.) Do I have to change browsers to Foxfire for Java - High Sierra compliance?

Comment: So many hoops to jump through to get Java - Oracle to talk to High Sierra.
Perhaps version 11 will do the trick.

Something from the internet:
How do I install Java on my Mac High Sierra?
Install Java on Mac

1. Download the jre-8u65-macosx-x64.pkg file. …
  2. Double-click the .pkg file to launch it.
  3. Double-click on the package icon to launch install Wizard.
  4. The Install Wizard displays the Welcome to Java installation screen. …
  5. After the installation has completed, a confirmation screen appears.
  1. You use the BBM File > Import > Song to bring a BB-formatted song into the BBM. If you are creating a song that you’ve transcribed from a MIDI source file, you click on the song section within the BBM and navigate to your MIDI file source and open it.
  2. The only thing you need Java for is if you’re installing and using Beat Builder. There should be no need to use JavaScript in Safari for Beat Builder to function once Java is successfully installed.

Persist: Thank you for your clarification - dilligence and prompt replies.

1 Like

Where do I find the download for this song?