Importing Problem with CAFE GIG- CAJON ESSENTIALS BEATS

When I import the Cajon essentials it does not show up but I get an additional Brazilian beats folder 1, 2, etc. I don’t need the extra ones and would like to delete them and figure out how to get the
[SIZE=5]CAFE GIG- CAJON ESSENTIALS BEATS installed. [/SIZE]

All the Brazilians are duplicates with none of the Cahon files in there. See file attached. Thanks

Click on the folder you want to delete, then go to Songs and choose “Delete Folder” you can also just press the delete key.
I suspect you exported the Brazilian kit at one time and are importing that folder instead of the Cajon beats.
Open up the downloaded file and in it you should find a PDF document with instructions on what the download is as well as instructions on how to install them. There should be a folder containing all the songs and midi files and a separate .pfb file which you need to unpack first (as it is a zip file) then import it by going to File > import > Folder or use the shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+Insert, find the file and open it.

I downloaded the purchased file from their site once again, and deleted the old file. This time it worked fine. Not sure why it would not fly before. Tried it a few times. Keep creating Brazil duplicates. All is well. Thanks