Installing Standard_Pro drum kit and percussion on pedal

Hi everyone - I just bought Standard Pro drum kit and the latest pecussion sounds, downloaded it all to my Windows 10 laptop. I have latest firmware update installed on pedal and latest version of Beat Buddy Manager on my laptop. How do I get the new drum kit onto my Beat Buddy pedal as well as the new percussion sounds, please?. I’m a new user and confused how to proceed. A step by step would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Install the latest software (required): http://mybeatbuddy.com/forum/index.php?threads/beatbuddy-manager-software-1-64-win-mac.6232/

Then, unzip the file and place the DRM file in a location you will remember. Go to File > Import > Drumset, select the DRM file and press ‘open’. Then go into the drumset editor tab in your BBManager, and check the tick box.

Great that worked - thanks very much. What worries me now is the instruction in the beats ReadMe:
“If this is the first time you are updating the pedal or you have not linked your project yet, you will need to export the entire project to the pedal/ SD card. Exporting a project to your SD card will erase all data currently found on it.” I’m not using Beat Buddy Manager to write songs I just want to get those percussion beats onto my pedal along with all the default beats that came with the pedal. Is that possible and how do I do that without erasing everything on my card, please. Sorry to be such a non tech newbie. Really apreciate your help.

when first used…
export the entire project
and say YES afterwards to synchronize in future

then…

when you create new projects etc
under FILE…select synchronize

al your other projects are there all ready and he exports just the new changes

tommy

watch this video…

better video HERE-------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l-w6TO1l9c

Thank you very much Tommy - you rock! Best of luck with your music. Peace - Luke

This thread helpeda lot! But putting the downloaded BEATS (not drumsets) into the Manager and SD card seems a little different. How is that done?

open beat buddy manager
close BLUES folder
click bottom folder---- WORLD (or what it is)

click SONGS then NEW FOLDER
SINGLE click on folder to NAME it

while SONGS folder is HIGHLIGHTED…

FILE------IMPORT-------SONG

FIND where you downloaded it to the song (that is)… your downloads…or desktop
Click on it
OPEN

now it is in the FOLDER in the beatbuddy manager

FILE-----SYNCHRONIZE Project

if you SD card dont open

Find it… and save to SD CARD

if SYNCHRONIZE is GRAYED OUT-----

FILE-----EXPORT-----PROJECT TO SD CARD-----and say YES to SYNCHRONIZE in furure…

PS----- you can move up and down the songs folder or songs by HIGHLIGHTING song or folder and PRESSING (shift and up key) on keyboard

OR

SONGS----MOVE SONGS UP----MOVE FOLDER UP

when all about works for you---- any changes up make from here on---- "just FILE-----SYNCHRONIZE…

it will just move all new stuff cause the rest is there all ready

Tommy…

open beatbuddy manager

close the BLUES folder

scroll down to the end folder WORLD

click on the WORLD folder

click—SONGS ---- NEW FOLDER

SINGLE click on it to NAME IT… folder Created…

FILE----IMPORT SONG…

find where you downloaded it to download or desktop
click on it, and click open

The song is now in the folder you just created…

FILE-----SYNCHRONIZE PROJECT-----

if you did synchronize all ready it should find your SD card

if not (and SYNCHRONIZE is GRAYED out)

FILE----EXPORT-----PROJECT TO SD CARD---- and say YES to future SYNCHRONIZE

you can MOVE songs and FOLDERS up and down

select the FOLDER eg BLUES----- shift and arrow up (on keyboard) OR down

tommy

TIP---------

as you download the songs…
make a folder on your desktop PUT the songs into it
SORT by NAME—

then

delete the folder in the beatbuddy manager where all your songs are (Just the ones you downloaded)

CREATE another FOLDER and download ALL the songs in together by HIGHLIGHTING all the song in your folder and they will IMPORT in ALPHABET ORDER…

FILE-----IMPORT----SONG-----
find folder on desktop
highlight all
OPEN---------

see also----
posted by Guitar Stu-----

http://mybeatbuddy.com/forum/index.php?threads/tutorial-for-importing-user-created-song-into-bbm.4708/