Isn’t She Lovely DOK, OPB, OPBk(strings) UPDATED

Note: I’ve included the midi work file with the three tracks for this song in case you want to adjust the drums, bass or keyboard volume levels.

Requires:

• v1 Standard Pro
  • v2 NP Standard Pro Bass
  • v3 NP Bosendorfer Jazz Trio 3 XRp
  • Beta BeatBuddy Manager version ≥1.6b
  • Firmware > v1.8.5 (recommended)

Includes: 3 songs; chords & lyrics; midi work file and midi source file

NOTE: Updated. See bottom of thread

2 Likes

OK I might be misunderstanding this, when I import the .sng file, there’s a looping intro fill and nothing else. How do I get the whole song on BB?

This is a one-press bass song and songs of this type are meant to be started and played with a single tap.

Ok that’s very helpful. Thank you.

Now can you tell me how to stop the beat on the pedal- double press doesn’t work.

I see that I did not include a placeholder for the outro. I’ll take care of that and re-post the song. Until then, you can copy the Empty from the Main Drums Loop to the Outro, save the song and it will work.

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure what you mean but when you’re done, please let me know I’ll try it again… as I said this one-press song seems to just loop the intro. Thanks so much!

Stevie Wonder

Notes:

• I replaced the original post because I did not do a good job with it.
  • Improvements: found a more accurate source file which includes the drums intro and the length of the song is correct (the earlier version was too short); added strings.
  • Substituted piano for the harmonica in the v5 version.

Suggested kit(s):

• v1 Standard Pro
  • v2 NP StdPBass 63-91
  • v5 STAX Jazz Trio Brushes & Synth Strings

Includes: 3 songs, MIDI source file and Chords & Lyrics

Isn’t She Lovely (Stevie Wonder).zip (196.1 KB)
1137/404

Disclaimer: Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong , good or bad does not exist.

2 Likes

Awesome! This works much better than the old one. Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like