Issue with missing .sng file

I am new to using BeatBuddy but today purchased additional content in the form of vol4. Most popular covers. Once downloaded I went to upload the song and found that all I had was a file of folders each with a bunch of midi files for each song. I looke at the tutorial and that talks about only having to download the sng file. Help can anyone point me in the right direction as to why/what I am missing or doing wrong.

There should be a file that has an extension of .pbf

Use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) File - Import - Folder and the songs should be loaded into the BBM and be available for playing.

If you cannot find the file with the .pbf extension, try downloading your purchase and unzipping it again.

The .pbf file is “the folder.”

@Phil_Flood and @persist thank you for your help. I found the folder file you said about and managed to download the tracks. Still a bit disappointed that they are not what I would call song files as you have to use footswtich to move between sections but at least I was able to see which bit went where and make my own midi file that worked as I wanted it to.
Thanks again.