Just rec’d your email re Aeros update

We’ll said Phil, you may remember me as an early adopter also. I frankly had stopped looking at the forum / updates since I felt, like you, that we had been left to the wayside for greener $$$ fields… SS owes much to you and other key contributors for having made the BeatBuddy a great / unique product almost despite SS support. Here’s to you!

I’m not sharing my kits and tunes until there is something done with BB. I really believe that the innovations and user generated content was the reason the company took off. Great product but it took on another life that keeps it going.
I have a strong desire to see SS keep producing the BB. Don’t forget to water the roots of the tree. Not a looper guy and never will be.

1 Like

I think it’s the long wait that annoys people, and that’s understandable. I have the Aero looper that I love, but often I ask myself the question? Take out a device at 600 euro which is not finished? Is this a good advertisement for the brand? I also think that having such good machines also makes us more demanding and always want more. And Singular Sound must decide and cannot make everyone happy. Me too I posted complaints and suggestions, maybe good or bad, but I think he takes them into account.