Loops have gap at end

Just noticed two songs where the end of the loop is quiet for a few measures on each loop. I think the Aeros is confused about the loop length and extends it by a few measures (and plays back nothing during the time where the loop is “extended”).

Odd thing is that the waveform display looks fine (shows there is audio that should be played during the blank part). Very odd in that I think the Aeros has the right audio, its just waiting to start the loop from the beginning.

What happens:

• At loop end, there is a gap until the start of loop plays.
  • Waveform on display still shows an active pattern
  • Next iteration of the loop starts normally

Anecdotes: These are songs that I created previously (and were loaded after I had been powered down). I think they are both quantized. I do have the BB midi plugged in which might be sending clock (but I never started the BB) that may or may not be the same as when the loops were recorded.

This is with the beta 2.15.5 firmware.

still happens to me with the 2.17 beta

One thing I noticed is that this usually happens when you switch songs (i.e. you were working with different song with a different tempo/measure and then you revert back to your saved song in the AEROS). So what I do is I just make sure that the BB and the AEROS have the same tempo/measure and that seems to work.

Are you sure you don’t have the opposite problem, that the audio is present and the waveform disappears? This is something we’ve sen when MIDI sync is engaged and the BB and Aeros are not synced.

We have seen this and are working on making sure it is fixed, could you send me the compressed folders of the affected song files? This would help us investigate issues and make sure all our bases are covered. You could PM me with the files if you’d like.

I deleted those long ago.