Manager upgrade ETA???

I tried to run the update (1.6.0.3) in the BB Manager and there are some errors that come up and then it does not load. Do you have an update here in the forum that I could try?
Sincerely, Fingerstylepicker.

Not sure the within-app update will work as the developers are still busy with the next release and I don’t believe they’ve seeded anything to the repository. Meanwhile, please check your forum Inbox.

Thanks for replying quickly. Understand!
Sincerely, Fingerstylepicker.

I got mine to work by running 1.6.0.1 as administrator. I had to try it a couple of times before 1.6.0.3 would install.

Now. Today. :slight_smile:

Would love to beta test the autopilot version when available…thanks

We will definitely have it for you for testing once it is available. We may be changing some features from its current design, so we cannot release it for testing just yet.

Thanks, looking forward to it. As mentioned to Aashideacon, my biggest issue with using the pedal is one of timing the press to tap. For example sometimes I tap when I meant to press or double tap when I meant to single tap or tap to early etc…It would be great if you could press anytime one section is playing and it would end before going to the next part.