Market opportunity: more beats for church songs

YOU have Bethel music? Let me know what you have please… davidnotalone777@gmail.com Thanks

I’m an Ableton user wanting to get BB as well. Any progress on developing more worship songs? I have a bunch of drum tracks I may try and covert to Midi.

Definitely want to keep this thread going, as it sounds like many of you are in the same situation I am in. Have used a SR-18 for quite a while as my drummer, and finally was able to purchase the beat buddy. Our band plays in several different situations, and I need beats for many of the same songs, but with different intensities. For example, we play every week for youth group, then about 4 times a year we do concerts. The other time we play is once a month we lead worship during our church service. It is much more conservative during church, than at YG or concerts. I have found many usable beats in the swung and funk add on that I purchased. I recently figured out how to go into the drum kit and pull back the volume on the cymbals, which seems to me to be way overplayed for most everything we do.

I am a worship guitarist and considering getting a beat buddy as we have a few weeks we can’t get a drummer. We do alot of the newer stuff so am a bit concerned about having to build songs from scratch. I honestly thought BB would have a decent library of worship stuff by now as its a pretty common use it seems. It looks like they don’t have a subforum for it yet under the genres section of the forums. Or maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

I play guitar in our worship group and we’ve been using the BeatBuddy for a few months now when our drummer can’t make it. We also play all the newer songs and I must say the BB has been fantastic!

I’ve had it for a year now so I admit there is a bit of a learning curve. However, there is A LOT of great information on this site and it has certainly helped me. The BB is a very powerful musical tool and even after a year I’m still learning new things.

I just started building a library recently so I only have a little over a dozen songs. I would love to be able to share them so I too think there should be a separate section in the Resources section. I’m getting ready for our worship service today but if you shoot me a message I’ll be glad to send you or anyone what I have. If this thread doesn’t get too hard to find I’ll come back and post them. I remember reading somewhere that there is a BB group on Facebook that focuses on worship songs but since I’m not on FB I can’t say for certain. You might try there if you have an FB account.

This gets you to the BB Worship Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/962180803860038/

Thanks for the info. I will check it out. I have not pulled the trigger yet on the BB but if I do I will get involved in the process, as I am pretty technical, and also play drums at our church from time to time but prefer to play guitar. I checked out the BB when it first came out but thought it was a bit pricey for what it was but it looks like its come a long way since then and the price has come down a bit, but still looking for a decent price on a used one. My main board is now a Line 6 Helix so may also looking at tying it into that midi effects board.

Hello Everyone on this thread. It would be great if any of you could share a .sng file of the song “Hungry - Kathryn Scott”