MIDI Maestro app not writing to the MM

I’ve been try to write commands from app to midi maestro for 2 years now is saying writing in progress then when it’s done all the maestro says is custom mode empty!?!?like WTF!

I’ve been trying to get custom mode to get some FS4/FS5 CC To bypass blocks on my HX stomp in maestro but I can’t get the app to actually write it to maestro when I send out my cc# value and device name and save it out on BT to Maestro it says writing in progress then when it’s done nada!!! The maestro screen I assigned it to says custom mode empty! Like WTF?!? I put in ticket for support and nothing no bueno! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Once you load a custom mode you need to exit the current custom mode session with the lower left and lower middle buttons(*) and start a new custom mode session. The new session will be the last transferred custom mode :relieved:

(*) Press and hold them together to exit.

This means that you can have two custom modes at the same gig without the need to wait for long transfer between songs :yum: But you can change the custom mode only once using this method :sweat_smile:

That’s a long time :no_mouth:

Please do not hijack another user’s thread for a different subject. For that reason and since they seem to be related to the same topic, I’ve moved both of your posts to a single new thread.

Make sure you have the latest Singular Sound app installed on your iOS or Android phone.

Follow the instructions to update the latest firmware and be sure to also update the latest Default Modes.

If you’re still challenged with the process, please contact Support, support@singularsound.com for help and provide them with a link to this post.