Midi Problems with BeatBuddy and Aeros

MIDI PROBLEMS WITH AEROS +BEATBUDDY
Sending CC 113 101 102 etc
According to the information below if I send CC 113 values 101 etc BEATBUDY should ignore the message but it does not it starts a transition but does not stop. The only way to stop this happening is to turn off Receiving CC 113 in the midi in settings on BeatBuddy . IS this a bug??

CC 113* Value 1-6 - Begin the transition to part (Part # = value #) according to the Change Part setting (Immediately/End of Measure/End of Loop). CC:102 will make this song part change immediate. If the part doesn’t exist in the song, the AEROS will ignore the command.

• Value 101-106 - Begin the transition to part (part # = value # minus 100 so value 102 is part 2), according to the Change Part setting (Immediately/End of Measure/End of Loop). If the part doesn’t exist in the song, the AEROS will ignore the command. This allows you to send a single on-press command for changing parts. **This also allows you to switch the part on the Aeros without switching parts on the BeatBuddy (which ignores values 101-106).

Hey there, great catch, yes the current live BB version does not have these parts filtered, the real benefit as of now is the ability to start the Aeros from stopped by using these commands. This is already fixed in current tested BB version.

We will look into ways of doing this, I’d say set the BB to listen to only ch 1 and set the change part commands (101-106) to ch 2 with Aeros listening to all channels, I take it you have the MIDI Maestro app already?

Let me know!