My last post

I agree…

For SS the first problem is the Aeros, BB, maestro, integration… and that made strange issues…

I think the fisrt step is to render Aeros completly independent before integration…

1 Like

Hi,

It feel much better with the last update. thank you.
I was waiting for the free form and I must say it seems perfect now.

Glad to read that you’ll soon be a bigger team with thus updates coming more often in a close future.

Now I’m looking forward to see few more features:
The possiblity to connect via Midi a PC/Mac and sync a DAW with the Aeros so that one can play Midi keyboard with a DAW and guitar/audio via the Aeros, and everything is playing together at the same tempo (driven by the daw I guess).
is this Something we can expect?

Also Something missing to my opinion is an option to copy/paste the first track from part one to part Two. this way you can have the drums for instance recorded for a verse and keep it play on a chorus (second part).

A one-press possibility to restart from the scratch when you missed your first loop would be great.

And when working with the clic, you missed your first loop, you want to undo it, I Don’t see why the clic is muted. the Aeros should understand that since no track playing the user needs Something to keep the tempo. so in that case you need the clic back.
Hope I’m not too unclear.

Looking forward to see the pan option as well.
The actual setting that makes input1 can’t go to output2 is a pitty when using only a guitar amp (I mean one speaker).
The option line/mic is great (thou I haven’t tryed mic yet). Now I wish I could choose. say input 1 > line and input 2 > mic. That’d give us more possibility.

Anyway, it may finally not be my last post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Indeed… :wink:

They made a big effort, the Aeros become more and more usable…