Just opened the box, plugged in the SIM card, plugged in the power but no sound! Screen shows it’s playing. Any ideas?
If this is a brand new BeatBuddy, this is probably a known issue.
Please follow these instructions:
- Delete everything on the SD card (do not format the SD card).
- Download the ‘SD Card Backup’ file: https://s3.amazonaws.com/mybeatbuddy/BeatBuddy_Default_Content-July_27_2016-SD_card_backup.zip
- Unzip all the content, and put the extracted files onto the clean SD card. In the SD card you should now see 4 folders and 1 file - DRUMSETS, EFFECTS, PARAMS, SONGS and the file named HASH.BCF (If you do not have an unzipping program, you may download a free one here: http://www.7-zip.org/)
- Your SD card should be ready for use
- If you are still having issues, please contact Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
That did it! Thank you!!!