I would have expected these to be no-brainer features…
- The manual shows trash cans to delete Custom Modes I created that I don’t want. My latest iOS version has no trash cans to delete Custom Modes.
- Can’t pick a Custom Mode, you have to keep pressing the BB extension Foot-switch through pages and pages to get to the Custom Mode you’re looking for.
2a. Would be great if there was an edit button to reorder Custom Modes to your liking.
- I can drag/drop a button command within the page it is in but can’t move it to another page
- Can’t move (or swap) Custom Mode pages
- The manual says you will find app version in gray at bottom of menu screen - not on my latest iOS version.
- The manual shows trash cans to delete My Commands - doesn’t exist on the latest iOS ver.
I got some things to work to control my BB and Aeros but very disappointed these items are missing above and I really want to keep this unit but considering return. I hope some/all these items show up in MM iOS updates before my GC return date!