No check box appearing after importing a drum set

Hello
I am trying to import the updated rock1.2.drm drum set from October 27, 2018 in my BBmanager.
I followed the tutorial but after importing the drumset there is no check box to tick in the Drumset Tab.
I tried double clicking the new drum set but stil no check box.
Yet the rock1.2.drm is in the directory BBworkspace/ user_lib /drum_sets, but I can’t use it in the BBmanager !
At this point I am stuck and don’t know how to do !

hello
I have tried to resolve this problem all the day long unsuccessfully, uninstalling BBmanager, installing former version…
but then I tried to import a drum kit from a one of this forum user and surprise it is working. So I came to the conclusion that is the last BB default drum set update that is faulty. But then I modified one of the former drum set and tried to import it and it doesn’t work, same problem, no check box. So at this point I’m getting quite confused.
I upload this drumset here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/6wwuojzznvz7ojc/Rock%20GP.drm?dl=0
so if somebody was kind enough to try it and feedback me with the result it would be very nice

Either myself or Support will contact you later via a PM to help you resolve the issue.

UPDATE: PM sent

1 Like