If you have midi files ready to go then this is how I understand you add them to beat buddy.
- Open beatbuddy manager.
- Use an existing folder or create a new one (File - New Project.)
- Go to Songs and choose new song
- Click on main loop (the dots) in the new song frame
- You will be now taken to search your computer for your midi files
- Click on the mid file you want to use as your main loop and in should appear in your new song main loop position.
- Do the same with any other Fillls, transitions. etc.
- Press on the + box if you want to add another loop for chorus or bridge.
Hope this helps.