OPB daws

Is there a transpose setting in Reaper? If so, set it to +24 for that track. If not, I’ve exhausted my suggestions.

1 Like

thank you very much, for all

I finally got it buddy, I just need to know now how and where remerged 2 tracks, bass and drums to get back to BB

If you didn’t change any notes in the bass, then you just need to export the original drum track, since it still has the bass. It was never deleted.

If you made changes to the bass, you need to delete all the bass area from the original track. Then, you need to turn off the transpose to the bass track, to get it back to the range it was originally.

After that, you need to merge those two tracks. There may be a join command, or there may be a command that lets you select both tracks and export them together as a type 0 midi file. I do not use Reaper, so I can’t be more precise.

1 Like

I didn’t change any notes on the bass but I added notes on the drums track, now I have a modified drum track and on the bass track I just transposed 3 octaves above as you asked me to
should I remerged in one track on reaper and export as a mid file?

You don’t need to do that, because the original drums are still part of the drum track. You just need to export the edited drum track. You didn’t cut the bass from the original drum track. You just cut the drums from the copy so that you could hear drums and bass together. Just export the edited drum track as midi, and you should have what you need.

1 Like

hi Phil
and if I had edited the bass, what would be the procedure? thank you

That’s explained a couple messages above this one.

1 Like