Prevent RC 300 from sending a Stop to BB

Hey Guys!
Im new to this forum and wanna ask you bout my latest problem with my RC300 and my new BB.

I´ve read several threads before and know that the RC300 is not the ‘best’ device for syncing with BB. But cause of the ability to record voice overdubs i dont wanna switch to infinity or boomerang III.

I slaved the BB to my RC300 and so far it was fine. I wanna play live and wanna use the BB to support me almost the whole song. I dont wanna use loops all the time. So, i can press the BB-Pedal to start the Beat and play the first verses without looping. Maybe in the middle of the song i wanna play solo or stack more and more overdubs to build a highlight, whatever… the only problem is… if i get to the bridge and need to play those chords without the looper i need to press the stop pedal on rc 300. Unfortunately this also stops the BB…

Is there a way to fix this?

Greetings Thomas

I think the only way to get this ATM will be one of these:

http://www.midisolutions.com/prodepp.htm

Hi Thomas

I know that it is a while ago that you posted this question - and you probably found out how to do it since then.: “the only problem is… if i get to the bridge and need to play those chords without the looper i need to press the stop pedal on rc 300. Unfortunately this also stops the BB… Is there a way to fix this?”

My fix is always to have a track running. I reserve one track for a 1 or two bar loop with no sound.

Cheers Måns