Program to allow Printing of Songs

5/16/20

I see that the BB Manager is now going to be open source. That sounds really good. It reminded me though - and I mentioned this before when I released the printing solution here, but as a reminder…

** Please note that this program (the printing program) probably will not work on any BB Manager version beyond the version available when I made the program. Using it on any version beyond that - I have no idea as to what would happen because it wasn’t designed for that. It was designed for the then current version.****

I may look at the open source - I’m curious, so we’ll see. Also, always make sure you have a backup of your BB directories.

Keep on Rocking in the free world

I will be trying your updates, thank you so much for your updates. I am using version two to identify the midi location info used to midi select a Sng file for forScore (HEX MSB 00, LSB 20, PChh) and Songbook Chordpro(DEC) MSB 00,LSB 32, PC

Every time I update the project with the new SNG packages I would have to update all my program links.

I created two directories at the top level which the Sng organization file organization doesn’t change unless I add it to the last listing. I then update the link affected.

You program listing in invaluable to me. I use unlimited the csv file and import it to my spreadsheet.

Thank you very much for your program.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KFW-eGSqZz2LGvzZ84NI_470sQtCCjzSVo3gY56wdAc/edit?usp=sharing

Is my latest project File listing in a Google spreadsheet format.

If your able to let me know you can access

Sir - I have a question on usage of your program. I am able to run it but apparently have not figured out how to cull specific info.
As I wanted to post my songs to the BB forum with the stock beats I am using, all I was looking for was the Song Name (where I also put the BPM) and the Main DrumLoop source. I have only found a way to print ALL the info so it comes out like this:
47. Young Americans 84 -(Brushes 1.1)
FUNK- Beat 60- swung 16ths driving hats busy kick.mid
FUNK- Beat 61- swung 16ths driving ride busy kick.mid
FUNK- Fill 26- swung full kit dyn rolling triplets.mid
FUNK- Fill 52- swung groovy.mid
FUNK- Fill 32- swung full kit sparse + rolling.mid
FUNK- Fill 38- swung delicate fancy snare.mid
FUNK- Fill 44- swung full kit sync rolling triplets.mid
FUNK- Fill 58- swung straight forward sparse.mid
FUNK- Fill 55- swung sync groovy busy hats.mid
FUNK- Fill 20- swung full kit fancy.mid
FUNK- Fill 11- swung full kit sync.mid

where “FUNK 9 Swung”, the source beat name is sufficient. Advice?
Thanks

All good.
THank you

Latest Update on my spreadsheet with Default and Premium songs

1 Like

Hi
I tried to use it but this error keeps popping up image
All I want it to is give me an output of all the songs in the folder so as I can print it.
Thanks

I copy the location of the folder, paste it into my browser address bar, hit go, and print from there.
Screenshot of the browsers result and where it came from.

Check that you’ve picked the correct “Songs” directory as shown in this illustration

Thanks Joe
here is a SS of what im doing
the error box comes upalso when I run the .exe and when I hit process.

This error message is a different one than your first post.

However, in this last image - you have chosen the ‘songs’ directory in the ‘Workspace’ - it’s the Songs directory in the Current Working Set that you want.

I’m not sure how you’ve named yours. But in the default installation that’s what mine was called. Read my first post about how to pick the correct directory and about hidden directories.

The key in the error message is that it can’t fine the config.csv file which says you are in the wrong directory.

Thanks Mark.
That worked for me
:smiley:

Thanks Joe.
Will read over them notes.

The correct Songs directory will have a file - Config.csv - that is the internal roadmap to all of your songs. My program has to find that file.

Joe,
Brilliant work mate - thanks so much!!!

Thank you for this program.

I appreciate you telling me that. Glad it’s working well!

It’s really nice to see it being used and enjoyed. Thanks for your comment.

I downloaded this a while back and use it all the time.
Too bad Singular Sound can’t get their **** together on the BBM software.

Thank You for stepping up!!