Relocated posts to BeatBuddy (BB) Support Help/Bugs category for better visibility

Have you resolved this issue? Mine was working fine and then this weekend I was about to sit and record some riffs and nothing. No power and no amount of pushing knobs or power supply changes will work. No point in loading software to the PC when the SD card is not seen.

My BB has been flawless since getting it off pre-order. But this weekend, I plugged it in and nothing. I can see there is power being received to the circuit but the LCD panel does not come and the SD card is not visible to the PC. was working fine and then this weekend I was about to sit and record some riffs and nothing. No power and no amount of pushing knobs or power supply changes will work. No point in loading software to the PC when the SD card is not seen.

Is it possible to use the midi sync with the Boss RC10 LOOPER. I know I need a midi to trs adapter to do it.

Hi, I am trying to go back to my factory settings file. But when I import the files to the manager it says there is no portable files to import. I am using Windows 10. how do I find those file extensions?

Thank you for future help!
Alan

I’m new and the Aeros is over my head. I would to use it for a rhythm background when a take a lead. I did do one for Color My World, not sure if I can start and sync playing live. I need real basic help.

salut est-il possible dans la même chanson dans la partie différente de celui-ci, de changer la batterie? (metal rock dance etc…): par exemple partie 1 drumtset rock partie 2 drumset dance
Merci

BB screen shows “NO SONG” after I downloaded “Vol 1 - The Most Popular Songs”, unzipped them, copied them to two different formatted FAT 32 SD Cards. One was 4 gb and a new one SanDisk 32GB Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card - 90MB/s, C10, U1, Full HD, SD Card. Erased and formatted both cards 2 times same results. I have read all of the forum “NO SONG” threads. When I unzip the “Vol 1 - The Most Popular Songs” it has 10 song folders with mid files plus to non-folder pbf files are on the SD card. I did not see any cvs files in the folders (Born To Wild by Steppenwolf, etc) which seem to be on the SD card that came with BB in the DRUSETS, EFFECTS and SONGS folders of the BB SD card. So i am not clear if there are files missing when I unzip the “Vol 1 - The Most Popular Songs” or is there a step I am missing. Do I need to use the BB Manager and does it create the csv file? Please advise on what may be wrong.
Thanks Fred

Hi,

Just a question: Can I select intro options song by song? When I select no intro on the pedal, it effects all of the songs. I would like to use some intros, some count ins, and none on some others. Possible?

MODERATOR: I batch-moved these posts from the About the Support category because they were not getting visibility or replies.