Repairing Broken Beat Buddy

Hi,

Yeah my Beatbuddy has a flashing tap tempo screen and sticks on transitions. Am pretty sure it’s a broken switch as discussed here:

I’d like to try getting it repaired by a local electronics guy, which he says is quite doable but we need to source the right switch

So what kind of switch is it and where could we get one? Could you sell us one? I can see in the vid in the thread above the switch has a pcb sub assembly attached to it. If we could get that as well pre-attached, that would make it so easy as no soldering would be required

Thanks

@BrennanSingularSound

Hey please write to support@singularsound.com at your earliest convenience for assistance here.

Thanks!

Beatbuddy have been very good service on first broken switch sending me new unit , but understandably not a second unit and will not just send switches which is really annoying , I ended up just buying a 3rd unit in my country , but I did track down switch to the UK manufacturer by disassebling unit and switch , I forget now what number but it is Alpha the company that make the switches , I can find out part number latter if you still want spares which you will if you use it as much as I do