Song has no sound on pedal but plays in BB Manager

Anyone have a clue as to why this happens sometimes? I download someone’s .sng file and I import it into my BB Manager and when I go to play it on the pedal, it plays but there’s no sound. Yet there is sound when playing it through BB Manager. What would cause this? I thought it might be because I don’t have the required drum set but that wasn’t the issue.

1 Like

Make sure the Main Switch Default Drumset: Enabled or double-tap the pedal if the song part is in the Outro. If you don’t like having to double-tap to start a song, you can move the song part from the Outro to the Intro using the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM).

I’ve noticed Alot of the files in Phil’s collection do this but it’s because the OPB file is put in the outro file so you have to press the peddle then press it twice

What do you mean by “main switch default drumset”? You mean in the pedal settings or are you talking about something in the BB Manager software? Thanks

Pedal settings

Hello Friends, can anyone give me a midi command to play those OP and OPB songs in Onsong without pressing the pedal twice?
It seems CC115 will trigger the outro of the song, but how does the midi command get written into OnSong?