Song plays in BB Manager but not on device

I have some songs that I’ve downloaded from the forum here which play fine on my PC in the Beat Buddy Manager software but when I synchronize them to the SD card and try to play them back on the device I get no sound. The songs have custom drums but I can still hear them find when using the standard set in the manager software. When I use the standard set on the device I get no sound. Other songs that I have purchased work fine so I’m not sure what the difference is. I’m running the 1.6.5 version of the manager and my device is up to date with the latest firmware. Thanks

Some of the user-created drum sets require use of the L and R BeatBuddy (BB) pedal outputs.

Check that your pedal settings are for Default Drum set: Enabled

Thanks for the response but can you tell me where that setting is? I also have tried it with headphones and don’t hear anything there either.

I found the setting and the Default Drum set is set to Enabled.

I restored the default settings on the device and now the song plays. Yay! Thanks

What’s the song title and drum set name?

How did you synchronize to the pedal—using your PC SD slot reader or via the USB cable connection?

Not sure if you saw my previous response, but restoring the default settings fixed it. Thanks

Excellent.

I had the same for Mrs Robinson downloaded from here. Turns out if you enable count-in for the song then you don’t get sound. Disable the count-in and it plays ok???