Song Selection on Aeros using OnSong

Hi everyone, new to the forum but have been using BeatBuddy for a little while with OnSong. I’m looking to purchase an Aeros (currently use an RC-300) however wanting to understand if I can select the song on the Aeros using OnSong like I can on the Beatbuddy.

Ideally I would like to select a song on OnSong and both the Beatbuddy and Aeros all sync up to match without any further input.

Hello,

This is not currently possible, though we are planning on implementing very soon.

Here is the feature request for this. Feel free to add anything you believe may be missing in the thread.

Thank you for your question!

Glad to hear that it is going to be implemented very soon, however slightly confused as to why it wasn’t an option from the start. This really limits the use of a system like this in a gig environment.

Likewise a hatred of being so coy, hindsight being 20/20 is not an excuse for lack of foresight on customer requirements.

You are welcome. I do enjoy my BeatBuddy and I am looking forward to receiving my Aeros and making the switch from the RC-300.

Honesty is the best policy! Next we’ll build a time machine and fix all our mistakes :sweat_smile: thanks for your patience and we will likely get to this very soon so it won’t be a long wait.

We did not know how important this feature would be to our users, as we’ve found out there are many ways to loop. While some customers are more than happy others need more.

We understand this and don’t take my coy attitude as I don’t care, I am just as tired of this feature not being available as other users.

Still, I have all the faith in our development team to meet the task and we are in the last leg of the wait.

Have a good one.

3 Likes