Stuck in eeprom invalid

Eeprom invalid after going through updating default then firmware power cycle and it’s stuck there!

Try it in this order:

1. Update firmare
  2. Update default modes and then power off and on
  3. If this does not work, contact @DanielSingularSound for help

I did everything on these instructions 5/6 times when I first got the maestro 4 years ago or so I got stuck on the same problem bye was able to get back to factory settings by pulling the power supply and while holding the power on button and plugged in power supply it put it back in factory modes, but now that process don’t work anymore I hate to sell this when I’ve never got to use it in custom mode. I couldn’t sell a product that’s not working I’m out $300!?! I contacted support about sending unit back when I was having problems with it it’s to late now but it never seemed to work right.

Hi Fabian,

Thanks for reaching out. I’ve responded to your email, so let’s continue the conversation there.

Thank you!

Did you @fabian_vasquez mark this as the solution? Meaning did it work for you? :thinking:

Based on the timing you posted your problem could be related to the (Android) app 1.8.0 update that seems to cause this eeprom invalid to stuck.

Check also this:

And different conversation:

It worked the first time it was stuck in eeprom invalid but that was the first iteration of MM app, 3 years ago have never got it to write custom modes now it’s stuck in eeprom invalid again after recent update through the MM app and no it’s not a solution now it didn’t work this time​:pensive::confused:

2 Likes

If you have not contacted @DanielSingularSound yet, please do so.

2 Likes