Summertime Blues - Eddie Cochran

rock-beats

This one is a tad bit faster (not much)… more like the Brian Setzer version.
I’ve made this as easy as possible to play by putting both parts of the song that pause into the same fill in. Have fun with it!

I’ve added Tambourine and Cabasa to this beat to I’ve included the .wav samples. Tambourine is midi #54 and Cabasa is Midi #69.

Thanks Shawn,
I see what you mean with the half measure, it is really screwing me up. Would you be willing to post your fill midi file so that I could adjust it to my liking?

Thanks again!

Hey, no problem… I’ll attach it… BUT I was able to fix the timing issue. Hooray! Only difference is now there isn’t a Crash after the fill, but if you really miss it, you can hit the accent switch. I’ve put the new song and the midi files in the Original Post.

I was able to figure out how to keep the crash at the end of that fill… wow… talk about a tough song to crack. LOL. I’ve re-posted the song and the Fill1.mid back into the original post. Sorry for the changes, but I think it will finally be a simple as I could possibly make it (1 loop, 1 fill).

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS DOWNLOADED THIS SONG ALREADY, THERE IS ANOTHER NEW ONE (in the original post) THAT HAS THE TIMING ISSUE FIXED AND THE CRASH ADDED TO THE END OF THE FILL.